Published Author, YouTuber, Course Instructor, Millennial Keynote Speaker and Award-Winning Social Good Road-Tripper
- Chris Strub - Published Author, YouTuber, Course Instructor, Millennial Keynote Speaker and Award-Winning Social Good Road-Tripper
Chris and Kevin discuss road-trip marketing, social media, storytelling and much more.
Some of the topics that we cover in our chat with Chris include:
- What it’s like to travel around the USA to all 50 states.
- Road-trip Marketing - the idea of creating episodic, video-first content on the road.
- How Chris stays ahead of the curve.
- Chris outlines his journey from being a journalism graduate to developing his own brand.
- We discuss the importance of having a purpose when creating content.
- We discuss how much value there is in preserving the stories we create on social media for future generations.
- We broach the daunting subject of robotic and AR/VR’s influence on preserving life.
- How Social Media gives people a voice, and why this is important.
This week in the Tech News:
(Do you want to be featured on our Start-up Minute? Send us an MP3 or link to email@example.com
no longer than 30 seconds telling us why you love our Podcast and about your Start-up!)